|
Profile ![]() VERNESSA, 01 AUGUST I'm living in my dreams and i don't wish to be back in reality. I'm just a girl that has her own imagination. HelloKitty & Pink Panther (L). Tagboard Archives Links |
Twitter Friday, May 14, 2010
Last paper for Midyear. And, it sucks. I didn't have the time to complete all the questions. Even when I skipped those I'm not sure and don't-know-how-to-do-questions, I still can't complete. -.- I'm so pissed with it. However, I'm still quite happy for the fact that exam's are finally OVERRRR! :D ![]() ![]() Right after exam, we walked to TampinesMall. Yes, we walked all the way. Can you imagine walking under the hot scorching sun for 20minutes? HAHAHA. Hazirah's crazy all the way. Just bored along the way so I captured their backview ^- ![]() ![]() ![]() After walking to Tampines Inter, everyone's hungry. Stomach growling~ But first, we all went to the toilet. Camwhored like duh~ And damn that Zee, who pulled my hair and thus, I'm too lazy to tie back so camwhored with my hair down. We've LJS for breakfast. YAY! Shared with Amirah :) While waiting for the foood, we camwhored again! :D Went to Toy'r'Us after that. Went to each and every corner to play with all these toys. The baby department is the most funniest place. Hazirah bullied the baby. I think her future baby will be tortured under her hands. Cruel~~ Played around and then, we headed to Popular. After that, I went home. Posted by VERNESSA at 12:57 PM |